Reservation and cancelation policy
- Please note that temporary bookings cannot be made.
- A booking is valid once it has been confirmed by the hotel.
- When contacting us by email about a booking, that booking is not on hold and the room may no longer be available. It is a good idea to make a firm decision about the booking you are interested in as soon as possible.
- If your booking is not considered a firm booking, the hotel can allocate the room to another guest.
- To ensure that the system operates properly, the hotel sends booking confirmations by email.
- The prices listed do not include the residence tax of Article 53 Law 4389/2016 , per daily use of each room, effective from 1 January 2018.
TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Check out out time 12:00 noon.
- Clients occupying the room till 18:00 are charged an extra 50% on room rate.
- After 18:00 a full room rate is paid.
- In case of cancellation during the stay, a 50% compensation of the remaining days originally agreed is due and payable to the enterprise by the customer.